Viva Legacy Leadership and Management Development Institute (LaMDI)
Overall purpose of the Position: To identify training priorities in consultation with the Managing Director, as part of the strategic vision for the Training Institute.
The Coordinator will be responsible for planning, managing the execution, and documentation of all training activities to ensure adequate training delivery. To drive the process of identifying sources that will attract income, including sponsorships, of a sufficient level to enable the Institute become self-sustaining. S/he will take a leadership role in the development of an international reputation for the Institute.
Qualifications and Experiences
Bachelor Degree in Education coupled with Human Resources Development, Business Administration and/or Curriculum Development
- Proven relevant work of experience of not less than 3 years in training programmes development, management and coordination
- Outstanding interpersonal, relationship management and communication skills.
- The ability to respond positively to change and to be effective in changing situations.
- Flexibility and willingness to work under pressure to deadlines
- Demonstrable creativity, innovation and drive in addressing this role
- Enthusiasm and a performance-driven team player.
- Capable of working independently in projects at an early stage of development.
Viva Legacy ( T) Limited
Sales and Marketing Executives
Overall Purpose of the positions: To identify and sell training and other products; maintain relationships with clients, plan, advertise, public relations, organize events, product development, distribution, sponsorship and research
Skills/Qualifications: Financial Planning and Strategy, Marketing Concepts, Positioning, People Management, Territory Management, Sales Planning, Competitive Analysis, Understanding the Customer, Product Development, Client Relationships, Creative Services
Send your inquiry for comprehensive Terms of Reference for the position you are applying for to:email@example.com
Please note that only applicants meeting the requirements ( in terms of qualifications and relevant work experience) will be contacted.